How can I become a member?
After choosing the membership you like, you can download application form.
Please send all the following documents to us.
1. Filled out application form.
2. Two pictures.(3cmx2)
3. Scan image of your passport photo page.
Your passport needs:
6 months untill its expiry date.
3 blank pages.
What are the qualifications of the Member?
The applicant/the Member must have and maintain to have the following qualifications:
1) Being sui juris under Thai law and be at the age of or over twenty (20) years old;
2) Being allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws or any related law of Thailand;
3) Holding foreign passport;
4) Not having been sentenced by a judgment to imprisonment in any countries except for an offence committed through negligence;
5) Not having been adjudicated bankrupt; and
6) Not having been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetence, or quasiincompetence.
Tell me about Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.
Whereas, the Cabinet passed a resolution on 29 July 2003, approving the Thailand Privilege Card Project as proposed by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, whereby the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) was to implement the project in the form of limited company. "Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited" registered its incorporation under the Civil and Commercial Code on 29 August 2003, having the TAT as its sole shareholder and the registered capital of THB 1,000 million and having the status of state enterprise under the Budget Procedures Act B.E. 2502 (1959). Its objectives are to generate revenues from foreign visitors; and draw high-end visitors, businessmen, investors and the long stay groups, by offering rights and services to members. Such services are from both public and private sectors, e.g. Visa Privilege, Special Entry Visa, and Privilege Entry Visa
Is Thailand Elite run by government of Thailand?
Thailand Elite was approved and is run by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
Are there investment possibilities in Thailand for the Member?
The Member is entitled to special concierge services to facilitate dealing with both the Thai Government Sector and the Private Sector to enhance business opportunity and investment privileges that are reserved for Members only.
After holding the Membership, how can the Member use the TE privileges and benefits?
The Member may simply send a request for service to our Member Contact Centre by phone, fax or email in advance as per our service policy.
Then our Member Contact Centre agent will coordinate with our service providers for reservation and service confirmation which will be returned to the Member within 24 hours.